rog_pavon

rog_pavon's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Pavon_Republic

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:675426075

Admin that banned you: N/A

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban 4 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?

So I waited to the to week so the account of terminator gets un ban so I can get to play again with my account on the server and it still say that I have duplicate account ?? and now I am banned for 4 weeks 

Republic of Gaming

Posted  Edited by Yae Miko

Hello rog_pavon,

The account of terminator is expired but you have another alt account which is still banned with the name: Pavon_Republic. The alt account expires on 2022-06-17 which means you have to wait for 3 more days but after you logged another alt with the name WasonBB, this alt acc got also banned from the server and your entire alt acc + your main got banned for 4 weeks.

Edited by Yae Miko

Posted  Edited by Vauff

You tried to join on yet another alt account before the 2 week ban I already told you to wait out twice was over, so the length was automatically doubled again. This should be grounds for the permanent ban I mentioned, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you thought it was still a week ban.

I'll reduce this ban, but you still need to wait out the original 2 weeks you had for bhop hacking and previous ban evading with alts.

Edited by Vauff