SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:67642444

Punished by:

Token

Reason for the punishment:

Mass RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Here's how it all went down;

I had received information that there was a box of cereal on the map we were currently playing. This wasn't any ordinary box of cereal, this box was dangerous. It was said that when thrown at a person this box would immediately shatter every bone in said person's body. Doubting this claim I picked up the box and ran into a nearby room where Token happened to be standing. In a moment of pure scientific research I threw the box at Token's head which resulted in her immediate death. I had just committed RDM.

Ok but to be serious though I didn't mass. I agree that I rdmed Token but every other kill afterwards was not rdm. My biggest issue was that I was not once reported on the round that I was accused of massing on. I was given no chance to explain any of my actions. In most occurrences if someone does not report you it is not rdm.

The main reason I did not commit mass was because my second kill was justified. On the map there are two boxes of death cereal and this man had grabbed the other box. This man had been throwing the box at me and had even damaged me, so in fear of my own life I used my box of cereal to put him down. The man never reported me after the fact because he knew that he had attacked me first.

So to end this paragraph that I was so bored I typed up, me no mass rdm.