Parker7116

Parker7116's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: parker

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:615246629

Reason: general behavior? or just messing with 212th roster

Admin: ren?

Why this should be revoked:

I believe I should be unbanned because I don't think I should've been banned in the first place, I guess that's the right way to put that. I was definitely out of line with changing all of the 212th roster (or most) to say 327th instead but I don't really see how that's perma-bannable considering I had only been banned 1 time before. I don't know exactly what part of my behavior seemed perma-bannable or maybe it was just thought that I had lost the intent of actually roleplaying but either way I'm still interested in playing on the server. 

Now that I'm writing this I'm assuming part of the ban has something to do with when I joined discord and was calling out chaotic and aban, again that was uncalled for but when I was getting a multitude of messages from 327th members saying "disappointed" and "you're retarded" that kind of just got annoying. Was joining the discord to publicly call them out the best decision? no it wasn't and i'll admit that but I was just annoyed at the time. 

I've had fun on the server and want to still have some fun but I understand if you keep the perma ban,

thanks!