Wolffe021

Fedhoria

Fedhoria! It add more rag to the ragdolls, adding stumbles, falls, etc. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2401084957 It would make for some hilarious ragdolls. Have a T running at you? Kill him and have the T's dead body stumble forward before plopping on their face. Got killed underwater? Ragdoll will move like you're drowning. Get killed and your body falls off a high place, and your ragdoll will flail as if hes actually falling. I would also suggest Ragmod to go with it; https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2817879135 , with Ragmod, we can have discombobs actually launch people, as ragdolls! With some fine tuning, you can set a certain amount of force to activate Ragdolls, and still have deaths happen if they fall from heights that kill. 

Posted  Edited by wget

i think fedhoria would be cool, but ragmod seems like it'd cause way too many issues (turning living players into ragdolls is generally too easy to exploit for going out of bounds)

i've run fedhoria on a private server and it didn't cause any issues with lag or anything, the addon is entirely serverside and it doesn't cause any more lag than standard ragdolls

the version of fedhoria i used is a version that i modified since ttt makes the stumbling way too wimpy by default (ttt cuts ragdoll velocity to 10% on death)

here's a video of that version of fedhoria being used:

(really good example of stumbling from a gunshot death just 12 secs in)

i personally think it looks goofy, but that's a good thing since ttt is not some super serious hyper-realistic shooter and it reminds me of how people stumble around in an exaggerated manner in spaghetti westerns or old action films

Edited by wget

16 hours ago, wget said:

i think fedhoria would be cool, but ragmod seems like it'd cause way too many issues (turning living players into ragdolls is generally too easy to exploit for going out of bounds)

i've run fedhoria on a private server and it didn't cause any issues with lag or anything, the addon is entirely serverside and it doesn't cause any more lag than standard ragdolls

the version of fedhoria i used is a version that i modified since ttt makes the stumbling way too wimpy by default (ttt cuts ragdoll velocity to 10% on death)

here's a video of that version of fedhoria being used:

(really good example of stumbling from a gunshot death just 12 secs in)

i personally think it looks goofy, but that's a good thing since ttt is not some super serious hyper-realistic shooter and it reminds me of how people stumble around in an exaggerated manner in spaghetti westerns or old action films

I wondered why fistful of traitors ragdolls looked good, didnt realized they used Fedhoria in it. I can understand the Ragmod, didnt really take into account the out of bounds situation.