Headhunterz

Headhunterz's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Headhunterz (real)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54911203

Admin that banned you: Asn

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): eban

Why should you be unbanned?

on mako lvl 2, we didnt kill seph in time so we were going to get nuked in 5 seconds. I earthed the door blocking 1 person from getting in because we had already lost. I earthed after the slow sound effect. The earth had no affect on that round as it was already over.

During that session, while discussing with the other fellow admins on the server, we all determined that the round was winnable had you not earthed the last few players outside of the room after Sephiroth had killed you (would've most likely been a solo by ischiu). Although I did not much have visibility of the event, the other 2 admins on the server at the time had provided me with further context.

even if he went in after we got nuked inside he still would have died and level wouldn't have changed, your point also doesn't make sense because he got nuked outside at the same time we got nuked inside. either way the Earth had nothing to do with the loss as if he had gone in after the nuke it still would have killed him. I  only earthed him out because the round was already over and earth was off cd.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies this took so long as I was away, but I've spoken to the admin and they agree the appeal is valid. The eban is long expired, but we can reduce your eban count to prevent this being used for any future length stacking. You will need to get online with an admin to have that done though, feel free to link them to this post if necessary.

On 12/7/2022 at 8:59 PM, Vauff said:

we can reduce your eban count to prevent this being used for any future length stacking. You will need to get online with an admin to have that done though, feel free to link them to this post if necessary.

Done