5210349's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): 5210349/loopi

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:22554307

Admin that banned you: Asn

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): eban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was ebanned because of item misuse. Never in my 2 years of ZE have I seen an admin eban because of item misuse with no intention to kill teammates.

Dreama was leading blue magic castle at the time of offense. I had picked up ice and normally we would ice the first tp right out of spawn. My guess is that DREAMA is new to ZE, and we weren't following his "orders" so he decided to report me.

Not sure how the decision was made from the admin to eban me, but I'd like my eban count to be reduced pls.

From what I faintly remember, you were doorhugging with the item and not using it properly to defend with the team properly.

We have actually ebanned users who have misused items even if they may not result in any teammate deaths. Ebans are handed out to players not using items properly, regardless of team griefing or not.

Honestly, I'm not sure what more to say. Had you appealed this closer to the day of the offense, I might be able to provide better insight and judgement for the course of action. But you're appealing a 30 min. eban nearly a whole month late. I can barely remember what else occurred during that session.

You'll rarely find me doorhugging when i'm online, esp with an item. You might be thinking of someone else. I get it though, it's been a month. If the eban count sticks, it sticks. I'll move along.

Posted  Edited by Vauff

Yeah we cannot really reliably process appeals submitted a whole month after a minor punishment has expired, our admins simply aren't going to have a good memory of what happened most of the time.

Edited by Vauff