Diggity

Diggity's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Diggity

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63270142

Admin that banned you: Sylt

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Eban

Why should you be unbanned?

Ebanned for not healing whole team on first Pirate Barbarossa trim. You can dodge the bomb and I've seen it use there many times and not been ebanned. We even said bomb was there but doorhuggers died. 

No ruining rounds on purpose

I told you multiple times in chat to heal for 2 rounds in a row and another player got a 24 hour eban earlier in the same session for not using heal. You not healing the CTs caused us to lose the second hold of the map because half the team was already dead and there wasn't enough people to defend. This stupid argument typically used on Pirates Port Royal that this is a "strategy to lower boss hp" only holds up if the team can actually get to the boss, which it consistently could not achieve.

Use items to help the team or don't take them at all.

We got to the boss like 3 times that playthrough and me not healing was not the reason we lost. The fact that everyone ignored the call that there was a bomb on their feet did. I've seen that heal hundreds of times and no one has ever gotten banned for it even if they do not make it to kraken. Every single person in the server agreed the ban was dumb.

Posted  Edited by lce
23 minutes ago, Diggity said:

We got to the boss like 3 times that playthrough

But none of those rounds were ones that had heal trims, surprise surprise.

no one has ever gotten banned for it even if they do not make it to kraken.

I have personally ebanned others for doing the same thing and so have other admins.
I, myself, have gotten ebanned for heal trimming years ago despite us getting to the boss on that round. This is nothing new by any stretch of the imagination.

image.png.7b53febb755439ddf9d9d1110ba7d693.png

Every single person in the server agreed the ban was dumb.

Quia complained it was dumb in voice chat and EverReaper in text chat, not the whole server. Sorry if I tend to ignore things that are said by Quia and a person ebanned for the same thing.

Edited by lce