usingxbox360controller

usingxbox360controller's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): The Captain

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991450808/home/

Admin that banned you: Can't remember

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute/gag

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, I was muted 10 years ago and was hoping to get unmuted. I noticed there's been a huge influx of new maps and would love to get back into it. I got chat unmuted but not voice unmuted and would love to communicate again.

Thanks everyone

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Vauff

To clarify, it has not been 10 years but 6 since your original permanent mute. We normally would've been willing to give a second chance sooner, but you had shown considerable behaviour issues throughout those years as you kept appealing mostly documented here, such as using alt accounts to evade your silence, trying to pretend the alt wasn't yours, having a previous appeal denied for concerning behaviour on Discord, then pretending that Discord account wasn't even yours (trend, huh?).

With all that said, the fact still remains you've had the same mute for 6 years. As I mentioned in your last appeal when you were ungagged, I was willing to consider removing the mute as long as you continued to show good behaviour. And so far I've seen that with your ingame behaviour in text chat & Discord. You'll be unmuted with the same conditions as your ungag, any further mute will be permanent with no chance of appeal.

Edited by Vauff