demoskii

demoskii's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): demoskii

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:444841899

Admin that banned you: Cypher

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): e-ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I don't think my e-ban was justified properly, since I've been given no warning about the improper item usage even after I asked everyone more than one time if I should use the item: ULTIMA MATERIA during the boss fight because of concern due to the low remaining human amount( ~10 people alive), or if I should save the item for the defense later on.

Hello Demoskii,

Thank you for reaching out in regards to this incident. In regards to not giving a warning, I gave a general warning in the red text chat that any improper use of items will result in an eban. Dreama told me that you asked in voice chat that you wanted to know when to use the item, yet no one answered. I honestly did not hear your; however, if you heard no response from any player, then don't use the item. Mako is known to be a map where a player can get eban on since we need to control trolling and item misuse. In any case, I will not take this eban into consideration so that you don't have the stacking effect, meaning that if you misuse an item, you will get ebanned for an hour, not for a day. 

Kind regards