rmq30

rmq30's CS2 ZE Admin Application

Name: rmachq
Steam ID: rmq030
Discord Handle: #3751

Server Playtime: 576 hours

Your timezone: Brasília, DF (GMT-3)

What time of the day are you usually on ZE? morning

Do you have any unique skill sets that can help with maintaining/improving the server? Some experience in graphic design

Are you in school or already in the workforce? Workforce

Are you able to understand any other languages besides English? spanish and portuguese

Why do you want to become an admin?

I am a organised and meticulous. Also, I enjoy being in an supportive role that allows me to work and get along with lot of people. I also think that there is always a way to learn within this industry of gaming, which helps me feel like I am constantly developing my skill set.

I would like to become a admin of this server mostly because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun. So I think that I have what it takes to become a helper and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an unpleasent place to be. Thx.

Ricardo Quintana

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by rod

+1 great guy also helping others during early hours the downside could be being too quiet and slightly inflating on maps

Keep on with the good attitude mate!

Edit: -1

Edited by rod

Posted  Edited by ChicagoBen

I think rmach is worth at least a trial. I worry about the temper a lot and how you handle the worst gfl has to offer (toxicity in EU hours) quite a bit, but I see you taking steps to improve when I check on the server and seem very mature (makes sense with age). Still think you inflate and don't always play the cleanest game, but I have no mirror ball if that will affect how you could properly admin on a server. I can see it  more so now than I did a few months ago at least.  
(Trials might not mean much with cs2 around the corner and I suspect the naturally long trial time EU T1's would need) 

Edited by ChicagoBen

Posted  Edited by DREAMA

I see you have a good amount of time on the server. Your record is pretty clean. I notice your presence/leading on the server. I really don't have any reason to downvote your app. I think you should be given a trial.

+1

EDIT: After seeing a recent video of you as a ZM colluding with someone that was boosting on alien mountain escape while there were no admins on, I'm going to be changing my vote to -1. We need people on the team who aren't going to be changing their behavior just because admins are/aren't on.

Edited by DREAMA

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by ChicagoBen

I would change to a vote of no confidence/Neutral . Additional death note ban/incident and reports about trolling don't do any favors.  Consider you a ok talent to be admin. You play a lot so it's a lot of admin hours that could be beneficial. 

Edited by ChicagoBen

• Vauff changed the title to rmq30's CS:GO ZE Admin Application
  • Vauff changed the title to rmq30's CS2 ZE Admin Application
  • 2 months later...
Posted  Edited by DREAMA

Updating my stance since its been many months.

-1 my gut feeling tells me to downvote your app because of your past behaviour doing things that would get others banned and trying to hide it like boosting when no admin is on. Although I haven't seen you in a while partly because I don't play as much on the server now, but not really sure if you're still active. If you are still active on the cs2 server, I am willing to change my opinion provided you're on good behaviour even when admins are not around.

Edited by DREAMA

Hello, apologies for the long wait with CS2 and everything. I'd like to confirm that you're still interested in applying for admin, now that we're moving towards officially re-opening applications with our new admin tools.