Playboi Quarti

Playboi Quarti's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): GQ i mighve been IzthatQuan back when i was banned

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198393028507/

Admin that banned you: i have no idea

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

i was banned for hacking/cheating years ago on here.

yes, i admit i was cheating and completely think the ban is fair.

im only asking cuz gmod is actually dead af now and i remember yall being one of the good servers. 

back when i was banned i was like 17-18 on a brick pc just having fun. no real reason to cheat.

i work from home now so i like to play games in my freetime again

now with a pretty decent pc so i wouldnt even attempt to download anything like that ever again. (no pc = no $$$ for me)

im 22 now n just miss the vibes from late night ttt gamin. 

i did regular this server for a few hundred hours before i did my cheating spree. 

would be nice to join back before the death of this game. 

a few year ban is fair imo (which it has). 

think i can get a second chance? 

Hey there. I think the ban originated from TTT Rotation, so I'll be just be moving the appeal there for "paperwork" matters. I think your ban was reapplied after the swap from sourcebans to GFLBans, but I do recall you hopping on Rotation before you got rebanned. You seemed to be fairly chill, albeit I had to gag you once for a slipped n-word, but I don't believe that was in bad faith if I remember correctly. Since it's been a while from your permaban, acknowledged what led to you hacking in the past, and considering the current state of GMOD and our server, I'll accept this appeal. Hopefully no more trouble arises!