AceOfSpadesMM

ZE never been so populated

Never fear, once the CS2 stuff is figured out the old door hug master Buck will be Hot on the scene. ❤️

~

A few years ago I repented to God then begged for help, "I was until then an Atheist."

I then had a dream of Jesus coming before God and he spoke of the Tabernacle in perfect context, "A word I didn't know existed.", and what I felt from Jesus when I held him was unlike anything I've ever felt before - A lifetime of Love every second - It brought me to sobbing and it changed my life, forever. 

I've had Many experiences since, "Several witnessed", one was seeing a bright orb of light pass across my face in the dark, hours before a major surgery the second I gave up in my heart.

Know that God and Jesus ARE real and that they Love us deeply. Let go of your hatred and Imagine yourself holding the people who've hurt you. Tell them you Love them. 

Always have hope, I believe that prayer, following God's laws & Love is the answer, and through that, Truly becoming humble, merciful, welcoming, giving, gentle, respectful, compassionate, patient, kind and forgiving, To All. <3

We all make mistakes, remember that when someone hurts you and try to forgive them. Love and God bless. ❤️

Will they be moving everything over to CS2 from CS:GO for Zombie Escape?

Is it possible to download CS2 now and still play Zombie Escape ? Or do you need CS:GO installed still?

You want me to do what now?

Posted  Edited by Vauff
10 hours ago, nightscar said:

Will they be moving everything over to CS2 from CS:GO for Zombie Escape?

Is it possible to download CS2 now and still play Zombie Escape ? Or do you need CS:GO installed still?

See 

As for your first question, I'll just share the Discord announcement.

image.png.cebfc257d6a3afbefbf3b4faad2b605a.png

Edited by Vauff