-Alex

Role Upgrades - IDEAS NEEDED

Hello,

As some of you may know I've recently been on a kick to try and drum up some ideas for thoughtful player progression that could be implemented into Anarchy.

Reworking the cosmetics system to give people meaningful long-term rewards is a good and easy idea, but I think more can be done to give a real 'refresh' to the core gameplay.

So I had the idea to allow people to 'level up' roles, either by completing challenges related to them or slowly earning some kind of points over a long period of time. The upgrades for roles would need to be carefully thought out (i.e. not just +HP or +DMG) to avoid giving people a universal edge against new/less leveled players, but I think this type of long-term reward feature would bode really well if done right.

I have a public Google Sheet I was hoping the community could come together on and brainstorm upgrade ideas for each role, seeing as there are a ton of them, and ideally each role would need at least a couple upgrades though some roles may not need any.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13SxhvBmmXDbguJWqZtdXODxISklp18JH1nIydPEaQG8/edit?usp=sharing

If you have an idea for a role's upgrade just right click > comment on the shaded boxes

If everyone managed to come together and agree on a system like this and flesh it out, I would more than likely be able to implement the code for it.

Let me know what you guys think of the general idea/concerns as well