cLyde

cLyde's CS2 ZE Admin Application

Posted  Edited by cLyde

Name: cLyde
SteamID64: 76561198293189386
Discord Username: clvde14

Server Playtime: 200-300 over the last year (link does not work)

Your timezone: Pacific Time (California)

What time of the day are you usually on ZE? 8 PM - 4 AM

Are you in school or already in the workforce? Both (Part time school and Part time work)

Are you able to understand any other languages besides English? No

Why do you want to become an admin?

Friday, November 10th. The GFL server is crowded for the release of CS2 ZE. Even with the rain. Hidden in the chaos is the element, waiting to strike like snakes. And I'm there too. Watching. 1 years of nights have turned me into a nocturnal animal. I must choose my targets carefully. It's a big server. I can't be everywhere. But they don't know where I am. We have a signal now, for when I'm needed. When that light hits the sky, it's not just a call- it's a warning. To them. Fear is a tool. They think I'm hiding in the shadows. But I AM the shadows. I wish I could say I'm making a difference, but I don't know. Trolls, edgers, racists- 1 years later, they're all up. And now this. This server's eating itself. Maybe it can't be saved, but I have to try. PUSH MYSELF. These nights all roll together in a rush, behind the mask. Sometimes in the morning I have to force myself to remember everything that happened.

Edited by cLyde

cLyde

• 2 months later...

Haven't been able to play with you on the server so I can't support your app yet. I'm not sure if we will really see each other much since you play late nights on PST and I usually don't stay up that late. So I will remain neutral for now unless I can get to know you better. gl clyde 🙂