moon2

moon2's CS2 Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): moon

SteamID64: Steam ID: 76561198310875355

Admin that banned you: elmudo (ben)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): racism

Why should you be unbanned?

ill take the mute, i disagree with it, can you define what you think racism is or define it in a way i can understand since clearly i dont seem to understand what it is. I wasnt being racist, i was expressing my beliefs on Christianity when the topic of race and nationality came up where i respectfully explained my thoughts on other races

a

Posted  Edited by ChicagoBen - Edit Reason: technically 4 not 5

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:1:175304813&Submit
https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/?search=moon

Every time you open your mouth there is a 60 % chance the subject will invoke spam or racism/religion baiting  and you have done this for years. You are basically that kid in jailbreak who fights with a warden for 15 minutes over the dumbest technicality on a rule instead of having a fun time and ruining the server for everyone else just to prove you are a smartass kid. 

I sat there listening to open your mouth and the subjects that came out of this mouth of yours was  "I'm not racist, singing and bringing up the kkk, brown people ,jews" just back to back to back after I got a report of you doing this shit for 90 minutes before I got on! The history of you doing this is endless. FORTY NINE COMM PUNISHMENTS IN SOURCEBANS AND 4 ALREADY IN GFLBANS ! Every single regular who deals with you knows these are the only things you talk about at nauseum . 

A brat who baits non stop for 5 years got caught yet again and now has a stacking history the length of a average @Kazarov copy pasta.  24 hours of gameplay till you're unsilenced, cope or don't, no one will care to defend you on this. 

Edited by ChicagoBen
technically 4 not 5

Posted  Edited by ChicagoBen

Because you have a history of just gags in its own right and you bait in chat as well.  I'm not letting you drag this out and I am not dealing with this.  

You have survived this long because admins have not done proper jobs in stacking mutes/silences over the last 5 years and just because you survive doesn't mean I will forget the history and think you will change. 

Edited by ChicagoBen

Posted  Edited by Vauff

You don't need to be "directly" racist for this sort of stuff to be an issue, it's very well known that you constantly bring up these sorts of topics. And I don't know what other goal you have in mind bringing up topics like "kkk, brown people, jews", if you can't see how this brings a bad atmosphere to the server, I don't know what else we can explain to you. Hopefully you will have a lot of time to reflect on this so it stops happening in the future.

18 hours ago, moon2 said:

why the gag though, shouldnt it be only a mute? also define racism

Gag has been removed, it's only a mute now.

Edited by Vauff