ElPatron01

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:504517636

Punished by:

Cpt.Haxray

Reason for the punishment:

Harrassment(please stop false reporting/mis-gendering a specific person, thanks

Why should your punishment be revoked?

My punishment of a warning should be revoked because this wasnt even harassment to beginn with, part of harassments were because I kept reports on them where I was killed by them for having a homerun baseball after I claimed that im proven and had a homerun baseball and then afterwards kept a report where they killed me and claimed it was a KOS which i didnt hear since i had no headset on. then theyre Karma gets set to 1k because of a false kos which i ask to admins chat: I dont understand why he gets 1000 karma when he killed an inno? And then Haxray asks me i assume that was a typo? and then i got warned for false reporting and mis gendering, 

I dont understand why I get warned for mis gendering when i couldnt tell WHAT GENDER THEY EVEN ARE and i just DIDNT care to say THEY and then false reports when i kept reports i BELIEVED were valid to keep.

and in this entire encounterment i had my headset off since my brother was using it and i still wanted to play, but seriously a warn for mis gendering when its 4 AM for me that i couldnt bother to say THEY?

please for dear allah remember that i was playing this at 4 AM and those werent false reports i kept cause i believed it was valid and the mis gendering when i cant bother to add they

Hi foxy thanks for doing the appeal 
We have had many issues with you disregarding the prefered pronouns of members very intential despite being told numerous times what those pronouns are. We've had this issue with you regardin this specific individual, Rose/Onyx, many times in the past as well. You are known to disregard people and actively use the wrong pronouns for people, wether maliciously or just out of not caring, it's still dickish especially when they've told you many many times not to.
For the false reporting, i understand that you were not aware if the kos's in chat due to your lack of headphones at the time, and i would say that that part of the punishment reason could be removed. However please understand that if you are playing a game like ttt that requires communication you are going to get killed for things you didn't hear when you dont have audio. Maybe instead of immediately deciding they were lying and bitching about it in the chat, accept that you more than likely just didnt hear the kos and move on instead of causing problems.
Since you have a history of disregarding trans peoples identities, and a history with this specific person,  I am personally against removing this warn entirely, however i do understand that it is late for you and you could just be too tired. 
For future reference Rose/Onyx's pronouns are She/Her. Which she has told you. Numerous times in the past. And you constantly ignore it.
The overall decision is on Haxray, but I am against this appeal
Please refrain from filling up discord with complaining about it

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Posted  Edited by killer.foxyLP

Thanks for the response about this Rhysin, 

I wanted to say I dont recall many memories of getting told at all Onyx pronounces and if then this mustve been a long time ago because I also dont recall playing with them often before in my memories maybe not at all

I dont keep memories of people telling me of their pronouncs and if it was about today then they mustve told me in VC which i didnt hear

Likely due to barely any of sleep at the moment but again this mightve been awhile ago and I dont play so often TTT anarchy ive just recently been playing it after TTT customs

Again saying this again i dont recall any memories at all being told about Onyx pronouns i dont even remember them at all in my playtime of anarchy

The only one i believe i may have mis pronounced was Princess but i dont recall at all mis pronouncing Onyx before

Edited by killer.foxyLP