8man

8man's CS2 Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): 8man

SteamID64: 76561198278854001

Admin that banned you: ice

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

lmao i got muted for misleading in minecraft ze when i know the door open timing was 14:08 and i even mentioned it after i said "fallback" at 14:13   so humans dont get stuck defending at the bottom, i dont think thats misleading and im trying to win that round lol

bruh banned me for 1 month lol , if u think i mislead u or any of humans well i apologize but damn the gap is just by a seconds thats why i said it

8man

Posted  Edited by Vauff

Ice will probably respond to this later, but he already claimed elsewhere that you were false leading people to go to the trees instead of defending and falling back to the door that opens.

Edited by Vauff

well i wish he got the evidence for that , for all i know me and syzy were the only ones who was climbing and they followed us

8man

Posted  Edited by lce

The mute was not solely because of your last command to go onto the trees at that timer, but rather because the 3 rounds previous rounds (and potentially more, since that is just when I joined) you encouraged players to go onto the trees and delay. This was even after I made it clear that I was slaying any players going into the trees instead of playing the map as intended. The trees only act as delay spots as players must defend the door at the bottom of the outpost to progress through the map.

However, considering that your longest prior mute for misleading was only a day, I will agree that jumping to a month from that is a bit much. As such, I have lowered the mute so that you only have one day left on it.

Edited by lce