blue_rar's CS2 ZE Admin Application

Name: dolo
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:423990492
Discord Username: professor.dolo

Server Playtime: 2k+ hours

Your timezone: UTC

What time of the day are you usually on ZE? Eu/Asian time

Are you in school or already in the workforce? Workforce

Are you able to understand any other languages besides English? I don't think you'd need more than english as only allowed language is EN

Why do you want to become an admin?

Server needs more admins, I Am not applying just because we have few/inactive admins, I am also aware of what's happening on the server, After cs2 annoucment and after GFL ze cs2 server announcment and cs2 server browser release, zombie escape have been really popular, So in my thoughts and the condition of the server in near future when we get more stable/functional server with more maps, It'll be handy to have more admins to control and keep and maintain the server family and friendly against rule breakers. Not that only as i know most of the admin team and in my opinion I'd be a good fit with that team, And most importantly is why whould I even think of applying of being an admin When I was a troll and rule breaker before? and the answer to that is I have changed alot. That answer might not be enough but I'd say words wont do much If i never get the chance or you might never know.

I've played with you quite a bit in the past on cs:go but haven't been able to play with you on the cs2 server much. That's probably because of our different time zones. Well, I don't really feel confident in supporting your app yet so I'm going to be neutral for now. Maybe chicago ben can give some better insight since you guys supposedly play during the same timezone. gl dolo 🙂

Posted  Edited by blue_rar
On 4/17/2024 at 7:29 AM, DREAMA said:

I've played with you quite a bit in the past on cs:go but haven't been able to play with you on the cs2 server much. That's probably because of our different time zones. Well, I don't really feel confident in supporting your app yet so I'm going to be neutral for now. Maybe chicago ben can give some better insight since you guys supposedly play during the same timezone. gl dolo 🙂

Thanks dreama for your honesty, I hope we get along together just like we did in csgo 😘

Edited by blue_rar