• Friday April 14th
    • Saturday April 15th
  2. 2. What Time

• 9pm Central Time(US)/4am Central European Time(CET)10am GMT+8
    • 11pm Central Time(US)/6am Central European Time (CET)/12pm GMT+8
    • 1am Central Time(US)/8am Central European Time (CET)2pm GMT+8
    • 3am Central Time(US)/10am Central European Time (CET)4pm GMT+8

This poll is closed to new votes

i missed the event but judging how people were saying it was awful on the last level

next month ill be planning for another late night but i will put out the time poll much later times(starting with 11pm or 1am to 7am CT) 

il also be making a normal event at the end of this month that ill probably post today or tomorrow. 

47 minutes ago, xZephire said:

I am not entirely sure but i thought that we were going to do a Late Night Event in order to address the players located in EU and I dont think we achieved that if that was the goal. I live in Germany and the Event was at 4am for me if i chose to join the server at that time. So i would say if we are trying another late night event like kiko said he plans to do and if you want to do that for EU players do it much later or much earlier . Not sure though maybe I am just mistaking :)

The event was intended for players in Asia, however the event was started in the morning over there (10-11 AM) so we will very likely be doing it later next time around. For European timezones our standard events should be fine, we usually end up running them at 1 PM central which translates to 7 PM CET. That should be an easily accessible time in Europe.