VilhjalmrF

Special Rounds Suggestion

Special Round Vote  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Allow players to choose what special round they want?

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

Special Round Vote

Players are always asking for a special round. And since admins don't have permissions to force a special round to start. I think we should allowed players to vote for a special round. Much like players can vote for a map change. We have two options for what the command can do.

1. The player can choose the special round they want to vote for. For example a player can do !votespecialround and when there are enough votes to start, there will be a list of special rounds they can vote for. ( Example: 1. Zombie Plague, 2. Assault, 3. 05 Retrieval, etc. ) Ranging to 5 different  rounds they can vote for.
  2. This one is simple. They can just type in chat !votespecialround, and when there are enough votes, a special round will start the next round. But they won't be able to choose which round they want. It will be random.

There is a poll for which one you'll like better. And I think players should be able to vote for a special round twice. There should be a cool down for the use of these commands of course. I say it should take 40 minutes or 1 hour and 30 minutes for the cool down.

Order 66

I made a post about this special round a while back, but it didn't receive as much attention from daddy @Xy_. If you have watch Star Wars Episode 3: The Revenge of the Sith, then you know what Order 66 is about. In the movie Order 66 was an operation against the Jedi. The clone troopers turned against them and attack them. So This is what I'm getting at, the MTF should appear as clone troopers, and the Jedi should appear as 076-2 since they have swords that can act as lightsabers. The MTF ( clone troopers as we will call them for this special round ) will be spawned outside the facility. And the 076-2 should be spawned inside the facility. There should be more MTF than 076-2. Especially since 076-2 is over powering. And they should have 1 life to use, but with more hp. Feel free to suggest more here ideas for this round.

You Better Run!

This special round is more of a hide and seek type. There will be a squad spawned in as CI. ( 3-6 spawned in at the beginning of the round. ) And the rest for everyone will be spawned in as a researcher. What the Chaos Insurgency's objective is to kill all the researchers that are roaming the facility. And the researchers objective is to either survive the attack or escape. They can not fight back so the facility should not have any guns on the map for the researchers to pick up. Maybe there can be some SCP-500s and health kits for the researchers to use when they are attacked.

Well thats all I got for this suggestion, feel free to tell me what you think. Tagging @Xy_ to look at this suggestion.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I asked Xy about the Vote and the problem with a special round vote is certain rounds require certain player amounts. It would be hard to figure out/make. 

I like both special round ideas though! 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

special round vote is certain rounds require certain player amounts. It would be hard to figure out/make. 

Not really an issue, most of the player amounts I have on rounds are completely arbitrary.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

4 hours ago, Xy_ said:

Not really an issue, most of the player amounts I have on rounds are completely arbitrary.

Oh

+1 for srv then

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements