box box

Omega Warheads being added to the game

Posted  Edited by TradeMark - Edit Reason: Grammar + Extra Info

Omega Warhead Silo( I'm not sure if any maps other then Site-19 has a Omega Warhead Silo, so this idea may not work,

So, in the SCP: Containment Breach the warheads are used to blow up the facility and upper ground areas in an emergency, with the Omega Warhead blowing up the entire facility, plus around 5 miles above the surface, and the Alpha Warhead only blowing up the surface of the facility to not damage underground parts.

Now, in the game this would be a fantastic way to end a round, though if you could do it straight off

the bat it'd be a nightmare.  Class-D and Researchers would just get a card and activate it not even 3 minutes into the round and the rounds gone, no fun.

So, I had an idea of the Omega Warhead Silo elevator door not being openable until around 3 minutes left in the round. Once the time limit is up a person with something like a Level 5 may open the door. Then they may activate the warheads, and boom goes the dynami-

Though, with the map I'm not sure if Xy can add this or whoever does, as it may need some map manipulation or something like that for nukes to go off. And that would take an entirely new Site-19 to work.  So... if it IS possible, this would be a great idea. I don't see much wrong with it.

image.thumb.png.f92dc56ecdbcfc2901b6d685ebb3dd96.png

If this was possible once a person is in the Omega Warhead Silo they should turn on the Omega Warhead, maybe an announcement to the server that its about to meet its impending doom, and once the timer goes off. Boom.

Though, I'm thinking, who would win in this situation?

The Foundation? SCP's? I'm leaning more on the Foundation side, but thats just me.

Thanks for reading my suggestion on this weird random and wacky Breach Server that I play too much.image.png.df0e3eb24eef147020f85a261214c3a1.png

Edited by TradeMark
Grammar + Extra Info

I feel like rather than occasionally, the map would get nuked every round if I did this.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 hour ago, Xy_ said:

I feel like rather than occasionally, the map would get nuked every round if I did this.

make it a second map that you can only play for 1 round and there's a 5 or 6 round cooldown before it can be played again.

or not, i'm not really known for my good ideas when it comes to new ingame stuff

9 hours ago, Xy_ said:

If this were to be added how about the map just be nukable every other round? Like one round you cant nuke it, and the one after that you can.

i like the idea of being able to nuke the place i mean secret laboratory does this really well take some tips from that eh?

tumblr_p327ptaV1H1uwser4o2_400.pngGary_yes.PNGtumblr_p327ptaV1H1uwser4o4_400.png

Just make a special round where nuking the map is the only goal

Everyone must nuke the map

You must nuke the map

If you don't nuke the map

That guy next to you will nuke the map

So nuke the map