Mr Z

Site-13 ideas

SITE-13 SCPs

SCP-1730

SCP-1730 - ???

Primary attack - 15

Special - Writes a symbol on a wall, when said symbol is looked at, player is turned into SCP-1730-???-1

Passive - None

HP - 1250

Speed - Normal, Can sprint

camera.jpg

SCP-1730-???-1

Primary attack - None

Special - None

Passive - When killed explodes

HP - 100

Speed - Normal

Map Changes

1. Mutiple Floors [Site-13/SCP-1730 had the most floors of any facility]

2. An incinerator [Site-13/SCP-1730 had an incinerator to kill scps off]

3. If you add Multiple Floors, the bottem floor would be a big pitch black room with 1 giant machne in the middle.

4. Site-13 isnt really bright, so LCZ would be grayish white walls while HCZ would be dark brownish-black.

5. Surface Fixes, Railings need colide, Stone wall to cover up the void.

6. The utility room by MTF spawn has a wall caved in.

I'll add more if i can think of any.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

While adding more stuff to site 13 is pretty cool, I don't think it's possible to add more floors or rooms to it. It's still pretty cool.

"Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life."- Umbrella's motto. "ALL HAIL UMBRELLA!"- Unoriginal's motto.

umbrella_corporation_by_camusaltamirano-d65xlj8.jpg

I don't think it's possible to add more floors or rooms to it. It's still pretty cool.

i think XY said he had something that allowed him to edit the map, like add rooms and stuff.

eh, both of the SCPs wouldn't be to fun to play as. Can you imagine what life would be like if your sole job was to explode, preferably near people? Not that many people would want to play as him or as the -1 versions. As for the map changes, if they are possible I agree with them.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mr Z - Edit Reason: added other quote

if they are possible I agree with them.

i asked Xy "can you change the map like add rooms?" he said "not site-19 07 and 14" i said "so 13 can be?" and he said he had this thing [cant remember what its called] that allowed him to edit Site-13.

eh, both of the SCPs wouldn't be to fun to play as

I Made them as lore friendly as possible.

(D12-1 kicks door down. Video records three frames of a naked human with what appears to be fire burning out of its ears staring fearfully at the door.)

(There is an intense white light, and the sound of searing meat. All camera lenses are damaged and become non-functional. All microphones except for that on D12-3 stop working.)

so it sounds like an explosion is happening, or something else.

and with getting 50 points for killing, imagine how many you'd get with exploding in the middile of the whole mtf team.

oh and the scp that writes stuff on walls

Entity then begins to make slow movements towards the wall behind it. This is obscured from the drone's view.

The entity ceases movement, and then slowly turns to leave the room. The drone is instructed to move towards the wall and take note of any changes. It is noted that the entity left behind a number of unique symbols, such as [COGNITOHAZARD EXPUNGED]. The drone takes several flash photographs of these symbols and transmits them back to site command.

writing.jpg

fileserv:/S:/1730/exploration/drone144. Cognitohazard has been expunged.

[COGNITOHAZARD EXPUNGED]

Cognitohazards are symbols that cause effects to those who read them / see them.

Edited by Mr Z
added other quote