LETSGOCHAMP

Bradens appeal again

Posted  Edited by LETSGOCHAMP

Name:Braden

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103392836

Banned by: Pulsegenerator. he said hey guys wanna see something cool and banned me.

Ban reason: "Aimbot"

Ok this is getting annoying, I really enjoy your guys server but I dont have aimbot im just good at source games and am able to hit shots. I used to be a Legendary eagle master on csgo (another source game) Please help your staff differentiate skill from cheats. Thank you

Edited by LETSGOCHAMP

@pulsegenorator76

I assume they have proof because they didn't upload it to sourcebans cough do that cough

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:103392836&advType=steamid

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Just now, LETSGOCHAMP said:

I am extremely confused.

What are you confused by?

Achievements

Just now, Duc2000 said:

What are you confused by?

Is there proof of me doing this "aimbot" cause i play like any other player except im a little more tryhard than the rest. Id love to see what looks so much like "aimbot"

Just now, LETSGOCHAMP said:

Is there proof of me doing this "aimbot" cause i play like any other player except im a little more tryhard than the rest. Id love to see what looks so much like "aimbot"

@pulsegenorator76 says they have proof; they can either send it here or send it to you privately. They also could send it to the other admins to review it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by LETSGOCHAMP
18 minutes ago, pulsegenorator76 said:

I'm gonna upload it to the ban on sourcebans.

Please let me know when its there. And please do it in the near future as i wanted to play a bit more.

Edited by LETSGOCHAMP

Posted  Edited by Tlar

"yeah bro i don't know why i got banned for aimbot im not a hacker bro i swear i'm just good"

ll upload these here since i was the one that took them and pulse will be adding them to source bans since i don't think he'll be adding them here.

(Also don't get salty about the specifics of the hacking and what kind of hacks you were and weren't using it's still hacking. 

Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_4_48.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_4_48.19_PM.png

Edited by Tlar

@LETSGOCHAMP

Well there's proof of you having hacks. Even if it doesn't show you using aimbot(pulse is uploading the vid) you are still hacking which is the same ban time. If you want to say something about it since you requested to be informed, go ahead. However this appeal is pretty much going to be denied from what I see.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

Yeah I'm also a double eagle master at csgo, I'm surprised that you didn't have the hack that tells you when admins are watching with such intricate hacks you have.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member