Zero

Rotational TTT Crash Screen

So this has been something I've been planning to do for awhile and I'm finally getting around to it, but I need the media teams help as the only software I have to edit photos is paint and fuck that lol, not even gonna try this myself.

I'll keep this as short as possible, and explain as best I can. I need a picture edited for me to look similar to this one:

ctECV27.jpg

The picture I want edited is currently 3440x1440, but you can resize it if you can find a good enough angle for it (just ask me about the angle beforehand, I wanna make sure it's good). Keep the style in mind of the above picture, btw.

Here is the picture I need to be edited:

preview_TTT.thumb.png.5c367a4d06d1ec5e1efe2b2015d2992b.png

Heres an idea of what I want to be done with the resizing of the image:

http://prntscr.com/nxntb2

(Tell me if my wording is confusing on this, I can explain further if needed)

Aside from that, I'd really just like the style of the text to be taken from the picture 24/7 TTT has for the crash screen (font, sizes (in order), positioning, etc), and reword it to say something like this:
TTT

Rotation

GFL

(Note: I'd like for this to be on the left side of the screen as well)

I'd also like the GFL logo to be put into this picture at the top left (after you've cropped the image and we've agreed on a good enough spot for it). However, the style of the logo in the first picture is ugly and I'd like it reworked to the real one if possible. I also don't want the "Games for life" text next to the logo", imo, it will make it look a slight bit uglier.

PM me if you need any more details, you think I missed something, need something cleared up, etc.

Thanks for reading, and good luck!

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Posted  Edited by nblockbuster - Edit Reason: Logo-revision

Even though im not a part of the media team how does this look as a baseline for later edits? 

baseline1.png
I can boot up the map in singleplayer to get a better angle later if you want
(for corpses ill spawn some bots and kill them)
Also how's this for a remade logo?GFLLogo-revision2.gif.653b46c0474999eb8b78fbd0f0eefaa4.gif

Edited by nblockbuster
Logo-revision

4 hours ago, nblockbuster said:

I can boot up the map in singleplayer to get a better angle later if you want
(for corpses ill spawn some bots and kill them)

Well if your gonna do that you might as well get fancy and put their bodies in nice positions. I.E A guy on the chest leaned upright, someone dead on a roof with their face hanging over the side, maybe a dead sniper on tower, etc.

Also, I was more or less thinking the Logo could (hopefully) be taken straight from the site and just be copied and pasted image.png.9bd4481de45c8c8bd3f96845345b3727.png

Just trim it perfectly maybe. Didn't mean to make you make a whole new one. As for the angle, it's pretty good actually, but if you want, feel free to try for a better one and add the bodies. I don't see why not. I could also make this the loading screen as well if it comes out well.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

Also, I was more or less thinking the Logo could (hopefully) be taken straight from the site and just be copied and pasted

Yeah, I have it saved somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

Well if your gonna do that you might as well get fancy and put their bodies in nice positions. I.E A guy on the chest leaned upright, someone dead on a roof with their face hanging over the side, maybe a dead sniper on tower, etc.

I'll try to get some good positions, thanks for the feedback!

Posted  Edited by nblockbuster

baseline1-revision3.thumb.gif.a1a060cd47f536293a4c851d28ed28ca.gifHow does this look so far?
Also to remove fog in singleplayer do these commands in order

sv_cheats 1
fog_override 1
fog_enable 0
fog_enableskybox 0

Edited by nblockbuster

24 minutes ago, nblockbuster said:

baseline1-revision3.thumb.gif.a1a060cd47f536293a4c851d28ed28ca.gifHow does this look so far?
Also to remove fog in singleplayer do these commands in order

sv_cheats 1
fog_override 1
fog_enable 0
fog_enableskybox 0

I'm not exactly sure how much time you spent on this... but this is fucking beautiful. I think this will do the job perfectly. Also thanks for teaching me that about fog, was always annoying but it's good to know how to disable it now. :)

I think this request can be closed. Thanks!

(When does this dude get on the media team???)

Suprisingly I only spent about ~1hr setting up the bodies, removing fog, and throwing it all in pretty much free photoshop
Here's with a 3d render of the text, pm me here or on discord for the 1080p version if you want it.
Thanks!Final.thumb.gif.08f83c2a333ed1ae83310183d4cd21d6.gif

8 minutes ago, nblockbuster said:

Suprisingly I only spent about ~1hr setting up the bodies, removing fog, and throwing it all in pretty much free photoshop
Here's with a 3d render of the text, pm me here or on discord for the 1080p version if you want it.
Thanks!Final.thumb.gif.08f83c2a333ed1ae83310183d4cd21d6.gif

Good god, it's even better. Send me 1080 P, please.

Posted  Edited by Korowa
9 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

You know I have the utmost respect for you, right? :)

However, having said that, there is nothing in the rules about general members posting here, nor in Media Team section. If you do not want the general populace to post here, please make it a rule to avoid future confusion. I, for one, encourage creativity, ESPECIALLY from those not in the Media Team., and believe it could only be beneficial to have "outsiders" answer a call that they feel confident in doing.  You never know - if a success, they might apply. Give them the opportunity.

Why on earth would you want to stifle someone's creative urges?

It was getting a little off-topic.

I don't mind if nblock wants to do this. Should've worded it differently.

Edited by Korowa

original.gif

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...