reduct

mini ze event

52 minutes ago, AliasUsername said:

didn't realize the event ENDED at 10 AM PDT/1 PM EST/5PM GMTc46855ed6638f0c5c6ce0ec5d56303e3.png

The event didn't even start yet. 

They just played santa earlier in the day. 

Okay sorry i was confused about the time cause I'm in the PDT time zone. Not sure what gmt-5 meant and didn't read central as central time (I sort of just googled GMT 5PM). So will the admins be resetting the maps at 3 PM PDT/ 6PM EST/ 5PM CT/etc.?

1 hour ago, AliasUsername said:

Okay sorry i was confused about the time cause I'm in the PDT time zone. Not sure what gmt-5 meant and didn't read central as central time (I sort of just googled GMT 5PM). So will the admins be resetting the maps at 3 PM PDT/ 6PM EST/ 5PM CT/etc.?

Those are the correct times, but we'll just be force switching to santa. No need to reset map cooldowns.

@hotEvercLear we almost beat it at like like our 3rd try on Act III. We beat Prologue first try and Act I second try with Act II first try. Made it to Fat Santa like second try on Act III and consistently got pretty far until like our 7th try on Act III.  90% clear (made it to the bridge in truth mode)