Ninja Chris

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Why were you banned?: Complimenting my beautiful girlfriend (@reduct)

Why should you be unbanned?

I don't know, it's up to you guys honestly. I went on a trip to Thailand and it was really cool there. I drank, pee'd, possibly had something to do with ladyboys but that's a story for another time, and I also learned a few words there. I'm back and I'm going to be playing CS:GO a lot, I've also gotten a new Paypal setup and so I can buy more games than ever, I don't have any reason to be unbanned truly, perhaps I have changed, but not drastically. Do I promise not to break rules again? I never broke any, but if the permanent ban I have gotten was truly due to my obnoxious behavior, then sure let it be that way. I cannot promise that I am not toxic anymore as that would be a lie, however I can tell you that I am now only here to play games and I will most likely only be using the GFL Discord to communicate, not get too much involved. Most instances of toxicity and unwanted behavior were recorded when I was either drunk or had nothing to do, I truly did not enjoy my past 2 years of being in this community, as it is no longer toxic. Or perhaps I come for a different background, a different server, because when I first joined, I only did it for member perks, never really to get involved with GFL as a whole, and I don't want to bring up Zombie Mod since it was the reason why I first came here, but it's no longer here. And so back then my presence was perhaps unwanted, as I have never enjoyed any other server in particular. Perhaps Zombie Escape? but that's too 'murican, although the community there is very toxic (toxic is enjoyable) but I just can't play there really due to latency.

Overall, I cannot make any promises, it's really up to you to unban me or not, perhaps monitor me as I blend back into the community. I'm not a big fan of the current staff either, but I will not start any fights, that's a promise I can make. No shitposting, no trolling, or anything of that sort, I enjoy debates but I'll cut them off, I will only use discord for communicating with other players in the sole purpose of gaming. (I'm still trying to choose what game server to settle on).

Thank you, have a nice day.

It has come to my attention, that the goofy things I sometimes do on the server, may not be as funny to everyone and that's okay!

My beautiful girlfriend (@reduct) has received a small amount of reports. Instead these reports should have been sent to me. I have only received good laughs and a funny environment on the server, so it hasn't really been easy to understand everyone as I now hear.

In the beginning of december, I joined ZE more often again. I have had a lot of study to do and me and my friends always have something when we are free. I have basically been gone for good 1,5 year. This means I may not understand the current playerbase as much as I did before.
The server has definitely changed since, I understand some rules are enforced harder than the once I made in the beginning, which makes me to believe, the server has become more into a competetive mindset.

• Guest locked this topic