harry

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

harry#6844

Why were you banned?: wiggles banned me and amelie for "continued toxicity"

Why should you be unbanned?

it was fuckin ages ago and not really a reasonable reason to perm ban and no evidence was given in the ban report

:B|:

I see absolutely no reason in unbanning you. The fact that you defend yourself with "it was fuckin ages ago" is rather sad. You spent 1 minute creating this ban appeal with the expectations that you'll just be unbanned because you said so. Unfortunately, that's not how this works.

There is actually plenty of evidence to lead you to a permanent ban. Let's bring up the times you were asked to stop by any staff member and your typical reply was "Fuck you" or "stfu." Anytime a staff member would talk in chat, or anyone you generally disliked, you made it your goal to trash talk them until they left. Hence why we had such a large discussion thread about banning toxicity. Which goes into another reason, you would do anything you pleased then when a staff member asked you to stop you'd say something like "It's not in the rules, show me where it says I can't do this." 

As many other staff members have stated, you're nothing but a nuisance to this community. Sorry Harry, but I don't find most of the content you post funny and to be frank, most of the staff don't either. -1

Posted  Edited by harry
9 hours ago, Skittlez said:

The fact that you defend yourself with "it was fuckin ages ago" is rather sad.

i'm not defending myself, i'm answering why i should be unbanned

i'm also not saying i wasn't toxic sometimes

i am saying that a perm ban given with no evidence for doing something that i was never officially punished/warned for is excessive and unreasonable

There is actually plenty of evidence to lead you to a permanent ban

is "continued toxicity" really a good enough reason to permanently ban someone on their first offence?

i would've thought some form of warning or non-permanent penalty would be more fitting to give them a chance of betterment

the only thing i was warned for in 2019 was spamming, no mention of toxicity

386bc2c0d475b0dbc9b9bc73ab277c82.png

none of this "evidence" that you talk about was used in the ban report written by wiggles... the person who banned me

2443431a294340fdcbf7f3252e98fd08.png

the times you were asked to stop by any staff member and your typical reply was "Fuck you" or "stfu." Anytime a staff member would talk in chat, or anyone you generally disliked, you made it your goal to trash talk them until they left.

when a staff member asked you to stop you'd say something like "It's not in the rules, show me where it says I can't do this."

if i never stopped when told to stop then why do i only have 1 mute this year for something unrelated to why i was banned?

also not sure where the problem is in asking staff what rule i broke, is that not something i should know or are you wanting to punish me for not breaking the rules?

Sorry Harry, but I don't find most of the content you post funny and to be frank, most of the staff don't either. -1

sorry, didn't know not being funny was a reason to be permanently banned

i always thought a permanent ban was reserved for repeated serious offences and for users that added nothing to the discord, not for the most active user in it on their first penalty for not being funny/asking how i broke rules/being a bit mean sometimes

another thing i always thought was that punishments were incremental: mute -> kick -> temp ban -> longer ban -> perm ban? at what point did perm bans come after mutes

Edited by harry

:B|:

• Guest locked this topic