Sir Sovereign

Karma Ban Appeal

I was karma banned because another player committed mass rdm on the rotation server earlier today. I also placed a C4 down for 10 minutes as an inno and called it out. Another inno made the choice to try and disarm it.  Can I get unbanned?

Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

Hi, Sir Sovereign, You were karma banned because you set a c4 as an innocent and it killed two players. You also killed another innocent during the round. Not sure if you'll be unbanned, but heres your ban incase. https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Sir+Sovereign+the+Magnificent&Submit=Search

If you set a c4 as an innocent, you are responsible for the kills it gets in the chances someone disarms it or it explodes. If you're unbanned I advise you don't set c4s anymore as innocent. @Lunar Blade or @Pancake Jenkins will have to deal with this since you were karma banned. Good luck.

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn

To be blunt, I'm getting a little tired of all the appeals from inno's placing C4. You plant an explosive Traitor weapon, and expect nothing to come of it. Karma bans are only 24 hours. Take the day to reflect on your actions.