Portra

Portra's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Portra

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189555415

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma

Why should you be unbanned?

1. I'm unsure why this is perma ban worthy.

2. its my first and only ban and it is permanent i didn't get a warning ban or a gag.

3. I was asked to drop the topic and did but others in the server still pressed on about it and as far as i know they didn't receive a ban only a mute. 

4. i would just like to ask for a unban or at least a answer to why this is perma ban worthy.

thanks have a good day ❤️

-port

i was there and he stopped talking when the admin said to stop. we were talking on discord about not talking about it so i know he wasn't talking on the server. everyone else there definitely kept talking about it, but portra stopped!!!

2 hours ago, Portra said:

Steam Name(s): Portra

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189555415

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma

Why should you be unbanned?

1. I'm unsure why this is perma ban worthy.

2. its my first and only ban and it is permanent i didn't get a warning ban or a gag.

3. I was asked to drop the topic and did but others in the server still pressed on about it and as far as i know they didn't receive a ban only a mute. 

4. i would just like to ask for a unban or at least a answer to why this is perma ban worthy.

thanks have a good day ❤️

-port

You weren't banned for "not dropping the topic" you were banned for doxxing one of our members by saying their real name. You know who I am talking about as you were bringing up past sneak topics for an hour before the ban occurred.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

i was there and he stopped talking when the admin said to stop. we were talking on discord about not talking about it so i know he wasn't talking on the server. everyone else there definitely kept talking about it, but portra stopped!!!

Read above, he wasn't banned for the reason he stated. He should know as it says the reason when kicked/banned from server.

24 minutes ago, Dini said:

You weren't banned for "not dropping the topic" you were banned for doxxing one of our members by saying their real name. You know who I am talking about as you were bringing up past sneak topics for an hour before the ban occurred.

Read above, he wasn't banned for the reason he stated. He should know as it says the reason when kicked/banned from server.

image.thumb.png.6a9901a26f2d3ce0bc8bcdf34116cf36.pngi wasnt given any information over what i was banned for.

20200425210544_1.jpg

• 3 months later...

Denied. We don't need this kind of drama. Tiptoeing around the rules, being all around edgy in this fashion and saying a person's real name is just scummy. No thanks. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)