Scuttlebug

Scuttlebug's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Scuttlebup

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:225831652

Banned by: Arron

Ban Reason: teaming

Why should you be unbanned

I don't know why I was banned for teaming. What I gather is that you think I teamed with lenny_dayton because he also got banned for the same reason. I don't know lenny and I was not teaming with him. What happened before the ban was also confusing.

For context, I was dicking around in a room when Sin started shooting at me so I fired back. I won the fight and IDed the body, and Sin was innocent. I then rightfully got shot down by the detective that just stood there and watched the fight unfold. After I died I said "what just" out of confusion. Then I got banned.

I pretty much only play GFL's TTT and hide and seek servers on Gmod so getting banned from TTT is a bummer.

Sorry this appeal took I while to do. I had trouble finding the appeal menu.

Posted  Edited by SinSyn - Edit Reason: Explain it better.

Good day sir, ma'am,
Not killing someone when they commit traitorous act when you should is cheating/ghosting/teaming. He had an AK-47 out and you did not shoot him down at all, but when I killed him for it, you started to shoot me down as an innocent. It doesn't help the fact that you two were sitting in a room all alone with each other.

Edited by SinSyn
Explain it better.

I did not realize he had an AK-47. Thats my bad. As for killing you, I believe you shot me first. Also, there was someone else that was hiding in the corner with a box. They were the other person with the misty skin.

I didn't see them since they were inside of a box when I had walked in there. Though honestly, this sounds like a simple mistake. So I'll go ahead and Accept the appeal, you should be unbanned. Just please, read the rules next time when you're on the server! It would be greatly appreciated.