Nap14hockey

Cover Photo Information

I know personally, it gets frustrating to find a good photo for your cover photo, and have it not fit.  Is there a specified size i should use to insure the size would fit.  This problem occurs more on the vertical side, but I would like to know if resizing it to a certain pixel count would help.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Merged two posts

@Joshy It seems either way i resize it, nothing changes.  Have any idea?

-SNIP-

Edited by Joshy
Merged two posts

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Ah, I have to apologize.

Everyone will have a different answer.  The size is dynamic based on window size and resolution.  You can see in my video above that if you change the size of the window, then the image will resize and reveal more or less of my cover photo.

I am stumped at the moment at how it chooses to stretch your image.  I tried a 500 x 500 and it scaled it to 1.37:1 width:height. 

Next, I tried with a 500 x 400 and it scaled it to something completely different... 1.10:1 width:height.

It looks to me the width will stretch perfectly to the frame and you'll want the width to be about 1.2x larger than the height to minimize vertical stretching, but this could be different for you.  The answer is to hand waive it for now :P sorry!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152