SadKat

Event on ZM EU Server

Posted  Edited by A_Sad_Cat

Firstly, i would like to say im sorry for my absence. I have been doing stuff in another gaming community. I have also had alot of life problems in the past months and still have some of them going on to this day. But onto the real topic. I am hosting an event (In other words, A get-together) on the ZM server as i am an admin on there. This isnt a crazy event to have fun with things like /drugs or do weird stuff. Its to try and get some bit of activity on the server as it is a server which has kind of died over the past few months. I would love to see it active again. Inactivity on the server is another reason why i was absent on GFL. I am here to try get the server back with any kind of population which is fairly consistent. It would be great to see some veterans there and some new players looking for a fun gamemode. All i am asking for is for people to turn up and try it out.

I will host it on Saturday 7pm GMT. If anyone wants any additional info on ZM or the event, comment here or add and message me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/MeowImSadCat/ 

For now, Cya then!

P.S. Send this out to as many people as you can. Any help would be nice!

Edited by A_Sad_Cat

197353569_tenor(3).gif.065580a7da8c5c557fa339bee9135437.gif