Minishogun721

The Global Occult Coalition

Posted  Edited by Minishogun721

I decided to take a look at some of the GOIs. The Global Occult Coalition sparked my interest heavily.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/goc-hub-page

The Global Occult Coalition was a Group of Interest created by Kain Pathos Crow in the early days of the SCP Foundation wiki. Inspired by a creepypasta about how the Soviet Red Army killed God in the 1950s, it postulated the existence of a separate, but equally powerful, force in the paranormal world. If the SCP Foundation was dedicated to finding, capturing, and containing paranormal objects, the Coalition would be dedicated to a much different, more direct approach: outright destruction of the paranormal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The GOC would be the most variable faction in the entire gamemode. They can chose to help whoever they want except the SCPs. Once they chose a faction they want to support, they become allies to them and enemies to whoever their enemies are.

Meaning, they can either be a Nine Tailed Fox or a Chaos Insurgency soldier. It is literally up to them. This makes them a variable, making everyone wonder whos side they're gonna be on.

Weaponry: Assault Rifles/SMGs, Stunsticks

Items: Radio, Keycard Level 5

Playermodel: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=414865323 [Shadow Company Playermodels from this pack]

Edited by Minishogun721

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists

I like it, except I can already see all the RDM that's going to happen. People would just kill them before they can choose, or they would help no one and kill everything. But, still +1. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements