Astropig

Redo skins in pointshop

I feel that they have no place in Breach I cant explain how annoying it is to approach a researcher and find out hes actually a CI after he blows me away. About a 1/4 of my deaths are caused by mistaken Identity and it becomes infuriating to team up with some researchers just to get gunned down by an MTF who looks like one I find it a major game breaker for me.

Maybe instead of skins that look like a completely different team your can buy different versions of your teams so when you play you look different but people can still tell what side your on such as

scp_mtf_soldier_by_wegamelp-d72g0t6.png

Things like this so you can tell whose who while still showing off.

e3bea2269b0a901c057664df5fe5225c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be an acceptable solution if I were to disable MTF's ability to remove their armor, but buffing the armor's damage resistance to compensate?

This would lead to MTF being slower (compared to an unarmored player), but more bulky.

MTF would always be wearing their suit, so nobody would be mistaking them for a researcher.

Class Ds and Researchers would still be able to use dropvest.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

6 hours ago, Xy_ said:

Would it be an acceptable solution if I were to disable MTF's ability to remove their armor, but buffing the armor's damage resistance to compensate?

This would lead to MTF being slower (compared to an unarmored player), but more bulky.

MTF would always be wearing their suit, so nobody would be mistaking them for a researcher.

Sure. It's not worth looking like a researcher anymore when the pocket entrance is disabled ;-;

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

9 hours ago, Xy_ said:

Yes.  Or keep the damage resistance as is and remove the speed penalty

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

19 hours ago, Xy_ said:

i have wanted this since day one

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists