-SL

Server Consensus

Beating a dead horse I suppose, but I still want to figure this thing out.

I can't really play anymore because I spilt a beer on my laptop, and I refuse to boot up the old one and suffer through awful FPS.  I do hop on occasionally though and nothing really has changed, in terms of how active it is.

The only reason I still have hope is because even though I've played the server for over 2 years, I can still enjoy playing it.  Why?  When it is has a solid player base, it's a great way to kill some time, and prepare for matchmaking.  You don't have to join a death match server, and get spawn raped over and over, you can hop on with 400 hp or whatever it is now, and blow off some steam.  

Suggestions:  Although I can't contribute as much as I had tried in the past, with just playing on the server, or idling.  I think the only solution is to regain dedicated regulars...  I really don't know how to get there again, as when Johaw took over for a brief period of time I saw his attempts at doing that with his friends from Jailbreak.  No luck though.  I really can't think of much as that could change it besides that.