SCHITZTELEE

Worst Ban Ever

Name: Chris Hansen's Sex Slave

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047734979/

Banned by:  HoxenShattered

Ban reason: Apparently I was targetting Crew Sniper just by saying before the round startsr to KOS squeakers which has been a running joke even with Violator online and there has never been a problem. I have not fired once at him but the reason for my ban was targetting. Also I was accused of ghosting which I'm highly pissed off about because I am the rare few that doesn't fuck around with shit like that.  All I was saying was don't KOS Marshall. I don't see how that's evidence for ghosting. I love Marshall. #marshalllivesmatter. 

Why you should be unbanned: I believe the Admin is targetting me. 

Tagging @HoxenshatteredRulez To deal with this. 

Do not kos squeakers, even as a joke, its harrassing other players. 

If you want to make an abuse report go to Violator with evidence.  

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by HoxenshatteredRulez

ok so I  banned you and your friend mg because you two were constantly harassing sniper because he was young. I gagged the whole server and told you both to stop. MG stopped for a round while you constantly harassed him and called him names. meanwhile, while you were just verbally harassing your friend MG decided to take it to the next level and start to rdm the kid. once I was there to kill him before he killed sniper while the other time he just straight up killed him and thought it was funny. sniper called a kos on him before he died then I called a kos to follow it up. You then proceeded to say " he isn't kos, he did not rdm" so then I kosed you. you both were innocent and then after I died that round I still hear both you and MG harassing him while I was alive for the moment. I was fed up with it and decided to ban both you and him for targeting and ghosting since both of you are friends and continued to hrass him. and before MG makes a appeal I do have the logs of him rdming sniper as well. since I both gave you warnings to stop AND  gag a round. I am going to keep this ban. 

20171002111950_1.jpg

20171002110243_1.jpg

20171002110115_1.jpg

20171002110044_1.jpg

Edited by HoxenshatteredRulez