Ethaneasy02

Another Map Edit

Look...I know the map edit was to help prevent the MTF from camping by making it less effective...but couldnt you have done this without giving the MTF direct access to our spawn...almost every game for the MTF goes like this *Game starts-half the people go left and the other half go right-the people who go left raid the armory for the rifles and leave hardly any ammo for researchers-said MTF book it to light containment unless something gets in their way-one mtf goes to light containment anyway- said MTF either dies or kills alot of class D- if a group of MTF comes then SCPs there tend to die and Class Ds die...see the problem...it makes Class D a already boring class to play also a hard one to play...as well as theres always that one asshole class D or Researcher with a Crowbar who kills everyone with of the other class...while yes it does need to help stop the MTF from camping...it should also try to keep the MTF inside heavy containment and not go into light containment...and remove that fucking crowbar whereever it is in light containment...it should make things easier on the start of the game.

6 hours ago, Ethaneasy02 said:

but couldnt you have done this without giving the MTF direct access to our spawn

They still need to go through HCZ.

7 hours ago, Ethaneasy02 said:

.it should also try to keep the MTF inside heavy containment and not go into light containment...and remove that fucking crowbar whereever it is in light containment...it should make things easier on the start of the game.

Whatever gameplay mechanic I introduce, it won't change the fact the MTF will still go for easy kills.

Also, I can't edit the map, the map was updated by the creator. The map cannot be edited due to decompile protection, more specifically in the form of a nodraw hack, which turns all the materials into nodraw/the same material if you try to edit the map file.

As for the crowbar, I probably will end up removing it.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by Ethaneasy02 - Edit Reason: forgot to put something
16 hours ago, Xy_ said:

They still need to go through HCZ.

Whatever gameplay mechanic I introduce, it won't change the fact the MTF will still go for easy kills.

Also, I can't edit the map, the map was updated by the creator. The map cannot be edited due to decompile protection, more specifically in the form of a nodraw hack, which turns all the materials into nodraw/the same material if you try to edit the map file.

As for the crowbar, I probably will end up removing it.

Okay I understand why you cant edit the map...but I would like to explain why its easy to go through HCZ...as by you saying that they still need to go through there it makes me think you think its a bit difficult...you see by going through the right entrance to Heavy Containment from the entrance zone...they have to go through a few doors, 966s chamber, and a Tesla gate before they are at light containment...the doors will probably already be open because of researchers who just arrived at said gate...there tends to be 2 SCPs who stop this from happening...457 and 966...457 if he goes through the right entrance...as MTF tend to stay away from him...and 966 buys the class D time unless he books for light containment...that is all...unless you have anything else to say I believe this discussion is closed?...also Im just happy you decided to get rid of the crowbar...leaving one early game problem is a challenge...having 2 is annoying

Edited by Ethaneasy02
forgot to put something

6 hours ago, Ethaneasy02 said:

Okay I understand why you cant edit the map...but I would like to explain why its easy to go through HCZ...as by you saying that they still need to go through there it makes me think you think its a bit difficult...you see by going through the right entrance to Heavy Containment from the entrance zone...they have to go through a few doors, 966s chamber, and a Tesla gate before they are at light containment...the doors will probably already be open because of researchers who just arrived at said gate...there tends to be 2 SCPs who stop this from happening...457 and 966...457 if he goes through the right entrance...as MTF tend to stay away from him...and 966 buys the class D time unless he books for light containment...that is all...unless you have anything else to say I believe this discussion is closed?...also Im just happy you decided to get rid of the crowbar...leaving one early game problem is a challenge...having 2 is annoying

I'm all for all more obstacles to HCZ, I just don't know what do add.

Maybe SCP-096 could spawn as a NEXTBOT with in HCZ.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

A understandable tactic...and one I could work with...however it would have to spawn reasonably close or on the path...however just like SCP 173 but opposite it would be relatively easy to pass...as the MTF would only have to just not look at the SCP...however I am unsure of any other SCP that would work so I am of little help here.

Doesn't 939 currently spawn in the melon room? Which puts another obstacle as well. Class D and Researchers have an entire minute to find weapons, I have less than 8 hours on your breach server (although I have over 2 weeks on another breach server and have memorized the map) and already know where to go to find a pistol, ammo for it, and an automatic weapon before 2 minutes have passed in the game, all I need is a level 2 keycard as well. (Your server spawns weapons early on, but the server I played on didnt)

4 hours ago, SnyperEyes said:

Doesn't 939 currently spawn in the melon room? Which puts another obstacle as well. Class D and Researchers have an entire minute to find weapons, I have less than 8 hours on your breach server (although I have over 2 weeks on another breach server and have memorized the map) and already know where to go to find a pistol, ammo for it, and an automatic weapon before 2 minutes have passed in the game, all I need is a level 2 keycard as well. (Your server spawns weapons early on, but the server I played on didnt)

Yep Scp-939 does currently spawn in the melon room. :)