I have no problem or frowning towards political discussion; it's just something I remembered about you.  I'll display my political point of view as more on the liberal side, but there are a lot of fantastic people (in my opinion) such as nap14hocky and queque who are clearly on the conservative side, and I think you were too.  The two extreme ideologies are flawed in an imperfect world, and it's difficult to find that perfect blend suiting our complex needs.  I hope that more people such as you three (and not limited to you three) could keep people open to perspectives and ideas- you guys are good in my book.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

I have no problem or frowning towards political discussion; it's just something I remembered about you.  I'll display my political point of view as more on the liberal side, but there are a lot of fantastic people (in my opinion) such as nap14hocky and queque who are clearly on the conservative side, and I think you were too.  The two extreme ideologies are flawed in an imperfect world, and it's difficult to find that perfect blend suiting our complex needs.  I hope that more people such as you three (and not limited to you three) could keep people open to perspectives and ideas- you guys are good in my book.

I wasn't clear, there isn't anymore "us" guys, I'm not in that game anymore nor am I planning to be in it, the most political opinion I might have, is that I am in favor of myself, and fuck the rest, but yeah unlike to now, in the past I was more political. 

02-416x277.jpg

8 hours ago, TSARGA said:

jewdar-gif.gif

sir why am I on your radar?

are you trying to find the stingy smart with there money guy?

Achievements