Sarg

Sargwetsage's Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Sargwetsage

Name: Sargwetsage

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:156760278

Banned by:  Doesn't say

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned:  Ok... I am not even about to say how dumb this was. I didn't even kill a T and I was accused of ghosting? Like what the fuck I want a reply from the "trial-admin". I want to see what his thought process is.  

Edited by Sargwetsage

yes, it was most likely me. If it was within the past hour or so. I'll post pics about it tomorrow but you and another were friends. Jordan, a player who was a T was KOSed by you. As far as I could tell Jordan the entire time had done nothing Traitours what so ever, however, your friend and the only one on the server was ALSO a traitor. Rationally to most admins this is text-book version of ghosting....

Oh I see, so it is against the rules to play gmod ttt with friends now??? I can even send you screenshots of our chat and just show you how dumb of a ban that was. We weren't ghosting, Jordan was also not a T... so get good. If you were a good admin you would send the screenshots right now instead of tomorrow. I mean thats rational to most admins as a text book version of good staffing

Yeah, after reviewing my own screenshots I determined I'm a dummy head. You and your friend have both been unbanned, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience I've caused you. 

Can someone lock this?

yes that’s because i wrongly  slayed you and banned you for ghosting and i log off at 10 PM Eastern time zone, before i could unslay you.

Also @Violator can you lock this? he’s bean unbanned