Please unban me ;(

Posted  Edited by 7373

Name: 73

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21878241

Banned by: Tlar

Ban reason: ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I wasn't ghosting. According to Milk Man I had killed a T just when Scorpio and Zyfed had been ghosting, and it was assumed that I was in on it as well. Skorpio and Zyfed had added me earlier because they were trying to grief by hiding the golden block and they wanted to get me in on it. I told them not to and then reported them to the admins which should be in the logs from a day or two ago. Didn't talk to them at all after that. Then after I got banned I tried getting in contact with my friends on the server to try and get myself unbanned and luckily Pickstarr put me in contact w/Milk Man who told me to write this appeal. I also happened to message Scorpio who sent me some pretty annoying dms (i'll attach a screenshot of what I have, the rest expired.) I blocked him after that last message because he was cursing me out and rdming me on another ttt server - not really sure why because I had nothing to do with him getting banned??

Scorpio.png

Edited by 7373

I'm talking about how the first message that appears on the Steam chat is one of Scorpio (1) sending you that you were banned for cheating, and there is nothing of what you said in that screenshot. It actually makes it more suspicious as if you were trying to hide something. Can you show screenshots of the whole chat conversation?

looking into how to find previous chat logs on google and I found this:

Steam does not log your chats, at least not on your local machine, though their new EULA agreement does allow them to review your chat logs, they are stored on their servers or hidden in encrypted files on your desktop as no one has yet discovered them.

It is possible to log your chat via 3rd party support however as it requires some of your steam details, I cannot guarantee it's security and therefore will not post a link to it.

Do yall know about a trusty third party way of gaining access to the logs?

Posted  Edited by Tlar

After extensive conversations and reviewing evidence, I'll unban you but I have confirmed with absolute certainty that at the very least Scorpio and Zyfed were ghosting. It was the simple, unfortunate, and rare case you happened to be friends with them and not ghosting. Though this doesn't remove my suspicion because the circumstances themselves are very dubious. 

If you haven't already, block those two players and cease all communication with them of any variety immediately, and please, at least be more cautious who you friend. Okay? I will not tolerate any behavior from you that warrants a ban.

Edited by Tlar