Fecal Distortion

Got banned and I'm super confused

Name: Fecal Distortion

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:26003610

Banned by: Tlar

Ban reason: Attempted mass RDM with INC grenades

Why you should be unbanned: Ok so here's the situation. The round starts and I'm picking up the golden block with my magneto stick. Seconds later I get two rdm reports that claimed I killed them with incinds which was super weird considering all I did was pick up the golden block. Moo pasted the log in the chat showing that I did and obviously logs don't lie but I would never intentionally do something like that. I'm still confused as to how it all happened but I accept responsibility for it. I was more than willing to take slays for it but I don't think a ban saying I attempted to mass is accurate. I'm sorry to those who's rounds I ruined. If I have to serve out this ban I will but I'm still very very confused on how everything happened. 

5b3417674ca4f_ScreenShot2018-06-27at6_39_29PM.thumb.png.5b8912e92a633a9f69bf0df408996e05.png5b34176ec92b4_ScreenShot2018-06-27at6_39_32PM.thumb.png.fa71ca0e810b1faecc4bcad6ccf02a70.png

Yeah i thought it was weird but you did it and you clearly killed 2 people and damaged a third at least and it was atypical behaviour because you've been great otherwise and a long time player so I'm not sure what happened either

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 6.39.36 PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-06-27_at_6_45.04_PM.png

Yeah, well considering it's most likely a mistake considering it was so early and you've never exhibited any wrongful behavior beforehand I'll be unbanning you. Just be careful next time and I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

5 minutes ago, Tlar said:

Yeah, well considering it's most likely a mistake considering it was so early and you've never exhibited any wrongful behavior beforehand I'll be unbanning you. Just be careful next time and I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Dude no worries at all you're just doing your job. I'll be more careful. I really appreciate this!