ShitHumanBeing

1471 Fix

Posted  Edited by SmoresWaffle

He's kinda easily fuckable right now, and he looks like an edgy furry so you want to kill him anyways. First off, you try to kill someone, and unless they run in the same direction as you, they can easily get away. I suggest we give him a small lunge, kind of like 372, but not as big. Something to let him move around faster, and let him finish off a target. Now this sounds OP, so I suggest putting a 5 second cooldown on it, and it should be a double jump. Now, the second problem you encounter is near the late game, everyone is infected. Even the ntf that spawned in were infected for me and it messed me over. Now if there were less people infected, say about a limit of 20% of the alive humans at a time, then it's easier to deal with. Plus, now it's an actual threat to get the infection.

Edit: by it being a threat I mean you have no one to really help you if you're the only one infected in a group.

Edited by SmoresWaffle

• 2 weeks later...

Still needs some buffs imo he never seems to get anything done when people play as him, speed being the main issue, when players teleport as him they need to "readjust" where they are looking to start chasing the player and that takes enough time for most players to be able to get away from his reach.