skrux

muted and gagged for 720 mins

Your In-Game Name: iamskrux

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:224946338

Mute Reason and Length: I dont understand why i got muted in the first place. I was randomly muted for 10 mins or something like that and then when i called the admin out on his pull shit he gagged me for 720 mins and then unmuted me and remuted me for 720 mins.

Admin That Muted You: donchill

Appeal Reason: Literally did nothing wrong except call the admin out on his bullshit. I wasn't micspamming or anything of that sort.

you and another player named drewid [STEAM_1:1:39606662] wouldn't stop arguing and both of you then started to insult each other which nobody wanted to hear.

in a case like this i mute both parties involved so that nobody complains about the other one not getting muted... for only 5 minutes each.

then you got upset and you wrote:

skrux.png.37bf81e5d80b948cc0dc1f1daed36c62.png

i then gagged you for 720 minutes (half a day) for admin disrespect.

normally this would be 1 day silence (mute&gag). So i unmuted you to extend the mute to 720 minutes too. right after i unmuted you said "fuck you don" (i dont have prove for that) and then i muted you for 720 minutes.

i forgot to add the gag/mute reason, that's true - added later on sourcebans https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:224946338&Submit

I called you an abusive dick cause you muted me for no reason. I was never fighting with anyone, could I have been joking around with the guy? yeah. i could have. the mute was uncalled for and you had given me no warning to stop my "fighting". No one had an issue with my talking cause if they did i would have stopped. and yea imma call you a dick for muting and gag me especially when their wasnt a reason to.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and submitting an appeal.

I am currently looking into the situation and I apologize for the delay.

As this is only a 720 minute (12 hour) punishment, your mute has already expired at the time of this post. 

I would suggest referring back to our MOTD to refresh on our server rules.

Based on my understanding, there was an argument with another player that lead to your initial 5 minute mute. However, directly following it, you immediately lashed out at the admin without a second to stop and think about what you did. This resulted in the 720 min mute.

There's not much to do as this punishment has long expired already so this appeal will be closed.

:locked: