N-Fuck Appeal

Ban time

infinite i think

Reason why you were banned

mass rdm

Moderator who banned you

not sure, doesnt say in the ban message

Why you believe you should be unbanned

i understand what i have done wrong and will not do it again, this server is the one of the best out there and I really want to stay on the server

we're gonna need more than that bud, what server was it on and at least give us your steamID so we can see the ban details

Posted  Edited by rapperban
On 10/15/2018 at 10:26 PM, motorsteak said:

we're gonna need more than that bud, what server was it on and at least give us your steamID so we can see the ban details

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=N-Fuck&advType=name

just a hunch but I think this might be him sorry about the late response as I've been some what not stressing over gfl bs and or drama anyways ik you have access to see IP's so if that matches up with the source bans one sadly I don't know if his IP went through but his name did so chances are his IP also went through anyways since I lack the access you can figure the rest out and put this in solved when done.

~ thanks for reading sincerely the one and only good ol dan ;) 

Edited by rapperban

Achievements

2 minutes ago, rapperban said:

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=N-Fuck&advType=name

just a hunch but I think this might be him sorry about the late response as I've been some what not stressing over gfl bs and or drama anyways ik you have access to see IP's so if that matches up with the source bans one sadly I don't know if his IP went through but his name did so chances are his IP also went through anyways since I lack the access you can figure the rest out and put this in solved when done.

~ thanks for reading sincerely the one and only good ol dan ;) 

i'll look into it and move to the correct subsection if stuff matches

he probably didn't come back because he got unbanned, moving and locking

• Guest locked this topic