SS PigeonShit

SS PigeonShit mute appeal

Name: SS PigeonShit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27673568

Banned by: @Nap14hockey

Ban reason: racism

Why you should be unbanned: I typed nigga. Not with an -er, but with an -a. Nigga. As long as I have played on this server, it has been allowed to be said so long as you don't use a hard R (which even then, I have heard the server manager do it on multiple occasions) and so long as you don't say it excessively. I'll also add that several other people said it as well and nothing happened to them, so IMO (this is just a hunch) this admin has it out for me because I have proven him wrong a couple times regarding certain rules in the MOTD and this is his way of getting back at me. I could be entirely wrong, but that's how it feels.

Posted  Edited by Nap14hockey

Sorry for the late response, I was out doing errands.

Anyways, after further consideration, I am choosing to uphold this mute.

The reasons for doing this as follows.
1. You have 16 Previous Comms Incidents
2. You were just gagged for mic spam, not 10 seconds before saying it

3. You proceeded to insult me and call me a "stupid ass fuckin trial admin" and a "stupid fuck" after gagging you

4. You proceeded to rage in the discord (a public medium) rather than take it up with me.

5. You are a general issue.

If you're going to say big boy words, you're going to need to act like a big boy and man up to the consequences.  You were intentionally trying to cause an issue, and there was no context or reason to say it besides just to say it.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me.

Regards, 
Nap.

Edited by Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out