MacNCheeseey

MacNCheeseey's Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by MacNCheeseey - Edit Reason: Wrong Format

USE THIS LINK AND COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING WITH IT FILLED OUT

Name: MacNCheeseey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124381618

Banned by: SkydivingSquid

Ban reason: RDM and Leave

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I believe this was a result of me placing a slam at the top of the tower in which a T buddy climbed the ladder and ran into the trap. He then died along with me and another innocent. What the admin did not know is that I had warned my T buddies several times not to go to the top of the tower. Which as a result is not RDM because I warned him. I will take a slay or two or three as long as I get unbanned. GFL is my favorite TTT server and has been for a long time. This is actually a new forum account because I could not for the life of me remember my old one. I have loved this community for years. I just want to play. Please consider unbanning me as I love the server dearly and sincerely apologize for leaving. I left before the report was ever in. I left because I wanted to go spend time with my fiancee who may be pregnant so I didn't want to mess up there. Ha Ha. Thank you for reading.

Edited by MacNCheeseey
Wrong Format

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

Please use the following format: 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Guest SkydivingSquid

According to the report log, it seems that I did in fact slay/ban you. You did not answer your report before you left, which is something you should always do. If you had answered your report before leaving, it would have been forgiven without a second thought - as most pending reports that were submitted without an Admin online at that time get placed in a “finished” status by design. 

After reviewing your appeal and the logs associated with your ban, I will unban you. Please be more mindful to answer reports in the future so the Admin who comes online can review them fully. 

Thank you!
🦑

375042226_ScreenShot2019-03-21at7_56_28PM.thumb.png.d4bac2c71be17d6812a399d48e466c5a.png