Kaitri

Ban Appeal (Prop Hunt)

Posted  Edited by Kaitri - Edit Reason: forgot to "convert" the eu time into PM/AM Time.

Name: Kaitri

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:52466703

Ban Reason: Ghosting (https://puu.sh/E0fFj/91f246ca6e.jpg)

Banned By: TheThirdReaper

Ban Time: 08-01-19 23:42  (i copy pasted that from the homepage, it apparently got conferted into eu times. its 11.42 pm)

i have a couple of reasons why i should be unbanned (earlier)

first, it says it was my 3rd time ghosting. but its the 2nd. 

while i (now) know that saying a joke like "oh i bet youre on a lamp AS ALWAYS" is also considered ghosting, its weird.

i posted this screenshot LESS than 10 seconds before the round was over. unless you expect someone to post a link showing the last guys location, you never have enough time to mark it, copy it, post it into your browser and then find the position ingame.

i also said "the blue truck didnt spawn for me, look how stupid this looks" i didnt mean to ghost. yeah thats not the best reason, but i really just wanted to show how weird it looked on my screen

with teamchat and global chat being literally right next to each other, i posted it in the wrong chat. i meant to post it in teamchat. it was an accident, im only a human.

i didnt get a ban before, so i think 1 week is really a bit harsh. i like the server, i like the people. i see other people get kicked for 30min :/

im really trying my best, im helping newcomers on the server as much as i can, i make screenshots of other rulebreakers etc. 

well yeah those are my reasons. i'd really appreciate if the ban could be lifted or at least shortened down, its really harsh. trust me, i get the damn point. no more "semi" ghosting, no stupid jokes or insults meant as a joke. dont argue with the admins. 

i really enjoy the servers and i alrdy made a couple of buddies that i just wanna play with again. but sooner than in 7 damn days :/ i dont have that much free time on my shoulders. gotta use it as best as i can.

Edited by Kaitri
forgot to "convert" the eu time into PM/AM Time.

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper - Edit Reason: grammar

For clarification this is the 3rd time you have actually ghosted in game. A 3rd offense warrants a 1 week ban. 

On 8/2/2019 at 7:46 AM, Kaitri said:

i posted this screenshot LESS than 10 seconds before the round was over. unless you expect someone to post a link showing the last guys location, you never have enough time to mark it, copy it, post it into your browser and then find the position ingame.

https://puu.sh/E0fFj/91f246ca6e.jpg That is still most definitely ghosting.

Therefore, your ban appeal has been DENIED.

Edited by TheThirdReaper
grammar

Achievements