BIG PAPA JAHANGUS

Ban Appeal

Name: BIG PAPA JAHANGUS

Steam ID (or steam profile link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059172204/

Banned by: 

Not sure (Doesn't Say) 

Ban Reason: Toxicity/Trolling + RDM/Leave 

Why should you be unbanned

I want to apply or explain my case to become unbanned from the server. It was claimed that I was being a troll/Mass RDM. However, what really happened was I accidently RDMed this one guy and he got super butthurt and went on these forums to have me banned and so I was trolling him because he was incessantly being a little bitch. SO I just want to make it clear i'm not a mass RDMer I only was trolling him because of his pussy attitude. Ill make sure it wont happen again. I love your guys server and have been playing it for years... Would hate to be banned because some cuck cant handle his insecurities in life.

This appeal is denied. 

First of all, You were toxic the entire time, when you came back from being in spectator, You rdm'ed an AFK person which he did not get to report since he was afk, and after a couple of rounds you rdm'ed another guy, I slayed you for rdm, when I slayed you for rdm you turned your toxicity towards me, cursing at me and etc. and then after that you left.The way you treated him over reporting you for rdm was very toxic. You were still disrespecting staff and other players. Judging from your appeal, You haven't learned from your mistakes and are still being toxic to the guy you rdm'ed. 

Come back in a week. 

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif