AceOfSpadesMM

CSGO MG: Fit It or Kick It - Awp_Submarine

I like playing on AWP Submarine. It's fun bhopping around and hitting the most sickest shots. But every time I play on that map I always ALWAYS hated the fucking nade that hits the breakable wall in the building.  It's so FUCKING ANNOYING! It's the stupidest thing ever and just shouldn't be in the map at all. 

I didn't want to map this post, but it's so easy to fix. Just add a triangular func_clip_vphysics or a just a regular clip to the top of the breakable wall. That way the nade will fly outside of the window or inside of the building! I don't fully know what will make that nade not stick, but it should be that hard. Maybe I'm speaking out of my ass, but it's so dumb how that shit is STILL in the map! I can revise the map and make it a little bit better if @Vauff wants. It's not intentional to have that there. If in admin was on the server playing awp_submarine and he/she sees you doing that, your ass is going to be kicked from the server or at least ban from joining a team. 

My GPU can't handle the shit that nade can cause from that window. It's non-playable and it TOTALLY ruins the experience in the map for me and probably for others as well. @Vauff PLEASE FIX (or let me fix it for you)! Do it for me, do it for the server!

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris - Edit Reason: wrong flag
1 hour ago, Vauff said:

Fixed now, thanks @Bara for the plugin and @Ninja Chris for telling me about it.

There are more efficient ways to fix it, but keeping the plugin as a backup fix won't hurt.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2243272&postcount=2\

Didn't test the prop data but the bug occurs on any breakable with health set to 0, and since the only way for it to break is through it's flags (or inputs from another entity), you can simply set it's health to >0 and use the 'Only Break on Trigger' flag.

• 1: Only Break on Trigger
  • 2: Break on Touch
  • 4: Break on Pressure
  • 512: Break immediately on Physics
  • 1024: Don't take physics damage
  • 2048: Don't allow bullet penetration

Edited by Ninja Chris
wrong flag

@Ninja Chris could be, but...

in cs:s, this can change using from server side propdata.txt and add it in custom folder.
CS:GO not have this feature...

[...]

you can try MM:S plugin Stripper

Stripper is more affected with (bigger) csgo updates. And as another reason for a plugin is the maintenance and compiling (sp compiler vs. ambuild (you need a linux and/or windows environment)).

2 hours ago, Bara said:

@Ninja Chris could be, but...

Stripper is more affected with (bigger) csgo updates. And as another reason for a plugin is the maintenance and compiling (sp compiler vs. ambuild (you need a linux and/or windows environment)).

We already depend on Stripper for many other map fixes, so using it to fix this doesn't add any extra maintenance load on us.