Jackson_creamy

Jackson_creamy's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Jackson_creamy - Edit Reason: Grammar errors :(

Your In-Game Name: Jack$on

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62671957

Reason for punishment: [SourceSleuth} duplicate account.

Admin: uh, I really don't know.

Why the punishment show be revoked:

Hi, I am very confused about this. I've been told that it means that I "allegedly" used a different account to log in and play while I was banned. But I haven't used any others accounts besides my main one. I do have a brother who plays games, but I don't think he plays on this server. I am just really confused on why this happened. 

I should be unbanned because I have no idea what happened here. I've just been waiting patiently to play on this server again. I really enjoyed it when I first played. 

If someone could shed some light on this so I could have a better understanding on what is going on at the moment.  Because I am really Clueless At the moment. 

-Jack$on 

Here's a screenshot of what I got when I tried to join the server awhile ago:  

Edited by Jackson_creamy
Grammar errors :(

Hey, thanks for submitting an appeal. Do you use a VPN when you play on any of GFL's servers?

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Toxic

What I am assuming is you or somebody under the same IP as you joined while you were serving your 1 week ban for external ghosting. When I looked up your Steam ID, this is the only ban that showed up:

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A62671957&Submit=Search

As for why SourceSleuth said you were on a duplicate account, I don't know, but make sure the account you are trying to connect to the server with is the account that was originally banned, as according to SourceBans, you were unbanned at 12:10 AM today.

The only reason I can guess that it says that is that you are joining on a different account than the one you listed on the ban.

Edited by Toxic

Achievements

1 hour ago, TheThirdReaper said:

This would be why 

All bans are global meaning you cannot join any GFL server.

This would be my brother. I have no clue what he did, but I could join a discord call with one of you and prove it's not me. If that would help. I would just like to play on the servers

Posted  Edited by Jackson_creamy

I am a little confused, Why would I make the appeal if It wasn't me who did it? Would I just make it to prove it was my brother and not me?

Edited by Jackson_creamy